Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sickness

A few days after the big family christmas, Linzy got sick. We think she got it from a boy at the daycare. She had it coming out both ends. Soon after, Ariel, her friend Andrea, and her brother Cameron all got sick, They had been taking care of Linzy the most the first day or so. Then, Linzy's dad decided to try and help out by watching Linzy while Ariel tried to get better. Now he and his sister are sick.

Linzy is a bit better, her sickness is going away, though now she is developing a nasty cough. So the humidifier has returned to her room. Ariel and Cameron decided to try and go skiing this weekend, we had planned it out around xmas and they didn't want to miss out. While we were off skiing Saturday, Ariel's mom watched Linzy. Of course now, hew mom and dad are sick with whatever it is that Linzy brought home from daycare.

So far I've remained clean of it, I attribute that to all the immunizations I've been getting for my job. I hope I don't get sick, I would hate to miss my niece's baptism next sunday.

1 comment:

  1. JB and I both ccame down with this sickness this past weekend. It is definitely making the rounds!

    ReplyDelete