Thursday, October 22, 2009

Other News

So no real news on the house... kinda in limbo until I hear back on the estimates for mold remidiation... The bank assessor for "mold" in a couple locations in the house, so the bank won't finalize the loan til it is fixed and the selling bank won't do anything to repair a foreclosed home. My choices are to pay for it myself or drop the deal....

Linzy is developing a 'tude' even managing to hit one of our friends when she was trying to play with Linzy. Needless to say "Timeout" is becoming more common. On days when Linzy is being real good at telling us when she has to go potty, she gets to wear big girl underwear over her pull-ups. Provides some good encouragement for her. She really enjoys wearing them.

Ariel is studying hard and will have to take the praxis (spelling?) test for her major so she can "officially" enter the education department.

I've switched over to working four days a week...in preparation to working on the house... so... obviously I have a nice extra day to relax now... while I wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment